Improve the efficiency of your compressed air system with these 6 simple steps.
1. Measure the air consumption to find sources that use a lot of compressed air.
2. Find and fix the leaks in your compressed air system.
3. Upgrade your blow off, cooling and drying operations using engineered compressed air products.
4. Turn off the compressed air when it is not in use.
5. Use intermediate storage of compressed air near the point of use.
6. Control the air pressure at the point of use to minimize air consumption.
For more information on these steps and products to help implement them, click here.