The EXAIR Mini Cooler family is one of the many vortex tube based Spot Cooler products that EXAIR offers. This is the smallest of the group coming in at 550 BTU/hr of cooling capacity. The Mini Cooler Systems are available in two options.
- The Single Point Outlet option will give you ten inches of flexible cold outlet to easily position the cold air stream near the target point.
- The Dual Point Outlet option gives ten inches of 1/4″ flexible outlet that then splits to two separate four inch lengths of 1/4″ flexible cold outlet hoses.
- Both include point or flat fan tips for the cold air outlets
- Both include a manual drain filter separator
- both include the swivel magnetic base with 100 lb. pull magnet.
The single point hose kit is ideal for small diameter milling or drilling applications where the cold air can cover the contact area of the cutter. It can also be used on soldering, industrial sewing, ultrasonic welding, or even small punching applications to list just a few.
The dual point hose kit is ideal for two separate small diameter cutters, one larger diameter cutter, rotary style knives where there material is being slit, or larger diameter multi-point ultrasonic welders/punches.
When using the Mini Cooler the adjustable cold outlet stays in place and can easily bend around fixtures, spindles, welding horns, or dye aligning pins. The swivel magnetic base gives additional adjustment at the base of the cooler to aid in the versatility of this product. To further the adjustability of the cooler the operating pressure can easily be adjusted to lower or raise the cooling capacity of the Mini Cooler to meet the demands of the precise application.
If you believe you have an application that would benefit from the use of a Mini Cooler, or you are unsure which product would be ideal for your application please contact an Application Engineer. we are all here, willing to help however possible to get your application improved in both safety and efficiency.