Well…here we are…we made it to the Holiday season of 2020.
Happy Thanksgiving from all of EXAIR to all of you!
Chances are that you may be feeling the same as we do – tired, disoriented, anxious, ready for “normalcy”, etc. A global pandemic, and the changes that have occurred because of it, will have that effect on people. But then again here in the USA, that may be due to an election, but I digress…
Fortunately, Thanksgiving reminds us to take the time to recognize the good things that are happening around us, to be thankful and show gratitude. There have been many studies on gratitude and they have shown, at the least, there is a connection between gratitude and happiness. This Harvard Health article offers good insight about the power of gratitude and a good list of how we may begin to express gratitude ourselves, summarized below:
- Write a thank-you note. – It helps you and helps strengthen your relationships
- Thank someone mentally. – If you don’t have time to write, do this.
- Keep a gratitude journal. – Make it a habit and it turns into a journal.
- Count your blessings. – Recognize good things that have happened
- Pray. – Religious folk can use prayer to grow gratitude
- Meditate. – you can meditate and focus on good things.
Today, I am thankful for music and its relaxing effect. I am grateful for the ability to go hiking and have the sun on my face. Enjoy your days and Happy Thanksgiving.
The EXAIR team
Ph. 1-800-903-9247 1-513-671-3322
EXAIR will be closed Nov 26-27, 2020 for Thanksgiving.