According to Webster, Cabin Fever is irritability, listlessness, and similar symptoms resulting from long confinement or isolation indoors during the winter. I definitely have it! My doctor gave me several ways to overcome it.
- Get outdoors – I did because I had to shovel out the drive. It did nothing but increase my irritability.
- Get Plenty of Sunshine – Not much of that around here. Sitting under a lamp did not seem to make much of a difference.
- Stay Active – I tried the treadmill but that is more boring than being cooped up.
- Make Your Environment More Cheery – I though about hanging up my sports memorabilia then I remembered both my baseball and football teams were one and out. How depressing!
- Grow Indoor Plants – Hmm… not a good idea! Scratch that.
- Engage in Goal-Oriented Activity – I set a goal to beat the game Candy Crush. Let’s say it did not do much for reducing irritability. Need to get a new phone.
- Eat Good Mood Food like Turkey – Fried turkey legs and beer. Now that was the ticket!
So if you have Cabin Fever, you will have to find out what works for you. Rest assured that summer will come.
With the coming of summer comes heat related problems. Factory interiors become hot and uncomfortable. You can always retreat to your air conditioned office or break room but the machine control panels cannot. They have to keep working in the dead of heat. The answer is the EXAIR Cabinet Cooler System.
EXAIR Cabinet Cooler Systems are a low cost, reliable way to cool and purge electronic control panels. Their compact design is a quick and easy install through an electrical knockout. With no moving parts they are virtually maintenance free.
Call our application engineers for assistance is sizing one up for your application. 1-800-903-9247