Conveyor systems come in many shapes, sizes, and configurations. They can be run at different speeds, and are made of various materials, depending what they’re carrying, and why they’re carrying it. And sometimes, they’re hilarious:
If you’re looking to move solids, in bulk, through pipe, there’s not a simpler way to do it than with an EXAIR Threaded Line Vac. Like our ‘standard’ Line Vacs, they use compressed air to generate a powerful vacuum flow to get air behind the pieces and carry them along:
But, while the ‘standard’ Line Vacs are made for use with Conveyance Hose, the Threaded Line Vacs have male NPT threads so you can pipe them in line. We have a range of options, depending on the nature of your applications:
- Sizes: 3/8 NPT to 3 NPT.
- Materials: aluminum, 303SS, 316SS, and hardened alloy.
- Performance: aluminum, 303SS and 316SS Threaded Line Vacs are made for standard duty; the hardened alloy Heavy Duty Threaded Line Vacs offer higher vacuum performance as well as superior abrasion resistance.
- Environment: the materials of construction listed above may be important because of the nature of the product being conveyed, but they also have different temperature ratings. Our Stainless Steel Line Vacs also come in a High Temperature design, in case the material – or the environment – is particularly hot:
- Aluminum: 275°F (135°C)
- Heavy Duty Hardened Alloy: 400°F (204°C)
- 303 or 316SS: 400°F (204°C)
- High Temp 303 or 316SS: 900°F (482°C)
If you’ve got a conveyor application you’d like to discuss, give me a call.
Visit us on the Web
Follow me on Twitter
Like us on Facebook