A few weeks ago, I wrote a blog proving beyond a shadow of a doubt why you should be using EXAIR Safety Air Guns in your facility. Today’s blog, dear reader, is all about how easy it is to be using EXAIR Safety Air Guns in your facility. Because I’m all about easy. Here we go:
- Easy hookup: there’s not much to it – all you need is an air hose to run from your compressor, or header, to the Safety Air Gun itself. These come in different shapes and sizes, depending on what you’re using, and what you’re using it for:
- Compressed air hose: EXAIR can provide reinforced synthetic rubber supply hose in 3/8″ or 1/2″ ID’s, up to 50ft long. We offer them with 1/2 or 1/4 MNPT fittings. The 3/8″ ID hoses with 1/4 MNPT fittings are perfect for most of our Safety Air Guns.
- Coiled hose: For convenience and portability, we also have a selection of 12ft long Coiled Hoses, with 1/8, 1/4, or 3/8 MNPT swivel connections.
- Easy reach: Sometimes the debris you’re blowing off with a handheld device is just out of reach…or maybe even farther:
- Rigid extensions are available for our Variblast and Soft Grip Safety Air Guns in lengths from 6″ to 72″. Super Blast Safety Air Guns are about 10-15″ long, but can be fitted with 3ft or 6ft extensions as well.
- You can also get around corners, behind, over, or under obstacles by using a Soft Grip Safety Air Gun fitted with a Stay Set Hose. You just bend it to the angle you want to blow at, and it “stays set” (as advertised) until you bend it again.
- Easy safety: No matter what kind of day you’re having, if you make it through without needing first aid, you’ve had a better day than some. While they DON’T take the place of proper eye protection, Chip Shields fitted to an EXAIR Safety Air Gun can prevent sharp pieces from flying back and cutting you. They also keep chips, dirt, coolant, oil, grease, etc., from getting all over your clothes.
If you want to talk about how EXAIR Safety Air Guns – or any of our engineered Intelligent Compressed Air Products – can make life easier for you, give me a call. Trust me…it’s easy.