In my (almost) six years as an EXAIR Application Engineer, I’ve learned a great many things about the capabilities of our products. The way we do business sure does make it easy:
- We readily share application information, as a team. If you ask me a question, you’re asking all of us. It does neither of us any good if I tell you something MIGHT work if one of my team knows it WON’T – or if someone knows what else DOES work. If we can offer a solution, we will.
- We’ll test your product, free of charge. This is a popular way of finding out which Line Vac is best for conveying a particular product, for example.
- If you’re considering a quiet, safe, and efficient EXAIR product as an upgrade, we’ll test your current product in our award winning Efficiency Lab, so you can compare accurate performance data and analyze the expected benefits…which can be dramatic. Try us on that.
- We’ll let YOU test our product, risk-free. All catalog products come with a 30 Day Unconditional Guarantee. We invite you to put it through its paces for up to a month. If it’s not working out, we’ll arrange return for full credit.
- We’ll do the math. But first, a disclaimer: strictly comparing the force or flow of an engineered product to an open-end blow off won’t always tell the tale. Our Intelligent Compressed Air Products are creating a laminar flow which won’t generate as high of a force/thrust as open-end blowing (which is turbulent by nature,) but is MUCH more conducive to efficiency and noise reduction, as well as similar (if not improved) performance. But back to the math: if you know the metrics you need to meet for spot cooling (like a Vortex Tube, Adjustable Spot Cooler, Cold Gun, etc.) or for liquid spraying (the liquid flow rate and/or pattern size & shape from an Atomizing Spray Nozzle, for instance,) or the heat load that a Cabinet Cooler System can handle, we’ll do the calculations and specify the appropriate product.
Regardless of the application, if it can be solved with compressed air, it’s very likely that we have a great solution. Call me to find out how we can help.