Baseball season was supposed to be underway, and with all the excitement that comes from being a lifelong fan, this is one of my favorite times of the year. As a kid, I idolized the Big Red Machine – the starting lineup of my hometown Cincinnati Reds in the mid-1970’s – and none of them more than Pete Rose…unless it was Johnny Bench, Tony Perez, Joe Morgan, Dave Concepcion, Ken Griffey, Cesar Geronimo, or George Foster.
But Pete, man…they called him Charlie Hustle, and he earned the nickname every time he took the field. He RAN to first base when he got WALKED. And Pete was the consummate utility player too. He won Golden Glove awards, and set records for career fielding percentages in both right & left field, was Rookie of the Year (1963) second baseman, spent the Big Red Machine years at third base, and still managed to play most of his career games at first base. Oh, and he held his own in the batter’s box too.
Now, many EXAIR Intelligent Compressed Air Products have a variety of uses, but the Vac-u-Gun is the one that we can call a true utility player:
- Looking for a handy, ergonomic, portable vacuum? Model 6192 Vac-u-Gun Collection System comes with a reusable bag with a shoulder strap, extension wands & tools to make for quick, on the spot cleanup anywhere in your shop.
- Already have a receptacle to put what you’re vacuuming up into? Model 6292 Vac-u-Gun Transfer System has a 10ft hose instead of the bag that you can run to your receptacle. The hose, in fact, can be fitted to either end of the Vac-u-Gun, which works in both directions (more on that in a minute.)
- Have a need for both? No problem – the Model 6392 Vac-u-Gun All Purpose System comes with both the bag and the hose.
- Need a blow gun too? Just reverse the direction of the Vac-u-Gun’s Generator. The 1-1/4″ diameter of the Vac-u-Gun means you’ll cover more space, more quickly, than ordinary air guns.
- Want to quickly remove chips and contaminants from grooves, containers, or blind holes? The Deep Hole Vac-u-Gun is fitted with a suction tube and small blow tube that directs a tight blast of air into the void, dislodging debris, so the Vac-u-Gun can suction it away.
- What about transferring bulk materials? With the 10ft hose that comes with the Transfer & All Purpose Systems, you can move material either way (remember the reversible Generator?) to or from any location the hose will reach to.
Right now, we’ll GIVE you a Vac-u-Gun with the purchase of any qualifying Industrial Vaccum, through April 30, 2020. Or, if you just want the Vac-u-Gun System, they’re priced for most any budget. If you’d like to find out if the Vac-u-Gun is right for your application, give me a call.